You’ve been asked by a producer at WNYC, to pitch a podcast idea to them that will focus on
New York’s free Black communities. This is called a treatment or pitch. It is basically a poster/ one
page that includes the following important ideas:
● What is the main content/ ideas about the history you’re going to discuss? (this is where
your summarizing skills are really important).
● Why do you think it’s important that people know about this topic? (avoid “I think”)
● Does the topic relate to modern day issues? If yes, what and how?
● Who is the audience for your podcast?
● And then end with a bio about yourself (write in 3rd person).
The post Podcast treatment appeared first on nursing writers.