o Criteria: (What are the measurable results that must be achieved, such as time on task, amount of task completion expected, and grading criteria, i.e., points/pass –fail, penalities, etc.)November 25, 2021
ジバンシー GIVENCHY ロゴ 長袖 セーター ニット クルーネック BM90B4 404X 004 BLACK ブラック メンズ bos-05 apparel-01 big-01 ジバンシー GIVENCHY ロゴ 長袖 セーター ニット クルーネック BM90B4 404X 004 BLACK ブラック メンズ bos-05 apparel-01 big-01：Tricolore ［トリコローレ］ [70dyztf]November 25, 2021
There has been a marriage of state and federal government, through the Affordable Care Act (ACA) around the issue of long-term care for the disabled and elderly. States have worked to expand Medicaid home and community-based services. This has been a growing area, as patients and families seem to prefer this over facility-based long-term care.
For this assignment, conduct research on how the government and your home state (Minnesota) are addressing the issue of long-term care. In a 4-5-page paper discuss the following:
- Explain the purpose of ACA’s reform or provision regarding long-term care.
- Explain any special interest viewpoints or opposing views on the reform or provision.
- Discuss your position on long-term care and whether there should be more community-based or home services.
- Discuss any challenges facing long-term care facilities
- Use audience-specific language
- Use 3 credible sources with at least 2 from the Rasmussen College Library.
- Include an APA formatted reference page.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"