14. If Abby were 67 years old, and instead of the symptoms listed in the scenario, had no major medical issues, had never been diagnosed with a neurocognitive disorder, and her symptoms included a substantial decline in the cognitive functioning areas of memory and attention that interfere with her independence, what DSM-5 disorder label might match her symptoms?November 25, 2021
errors-of-paper – Custom Nursing HelpNovember 25, 2021
Develop a realistic case and Identify a chronic illness and its relationship to rehabilitation. Could be from a previous experience on your career.
- Identify chronic illness and its relationship to rehabilitation. Choose from one: COPD, CHF, Stroke, Hip fracture
- Create interventions that support an older adult’s adaptation to the chronic illness or disability.
- Describe the nurse’s role in assisting older adults in managing chronic conditions.
- From your readings and knowledge which opportunities do you think can be change in the health care system to improve care for older adults with chronic illness and disability.The paper is to be 4 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
- Journal articles and books should be referenced according to APA style. NO WEBSITE REFERENCE
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"