Apply: Applying Analysis To A Business Issue Or Opportunity
I base my week two assignment on Coca-Cola and the type of data the company uses. Please review the assignment first
Top of Form
The purpose of this assignment is to have students synthesize the data analysis concepts they have learned so far in the course. Students will apply SAS® for data analysis and analytics to discover trends that can be applied to business issues and influence business decisions.
Resources: SAS® Visual Analytics software
Using the database and organization from your Week 2 assignment, describe the business problem that you are trying to solve and identify how data trends can be applied to the problem. You will create a business report in which you present the conclusions of your analysis and describe both the data and the steps that you took to reach these conclusions.
Prepare a business analysis report using a maximum of 1,050 words, and complete the following:
· Define the business problem that you are trying to resolve.
· Identify the data source that you are analyzing.
· Explain how the data was collected (if known).
· Describe the fields available in the data source.
· Assess the preliminary results of your data analysis.
· Apply your analysis of the data to the business problem.
· Recommend potential solutions to the problem.
· Select a proposed course of action to resolve the business problem based upon your analysis of the data.
Create a table, bar chart, or histogram from your SAS® Visual Analytics analysis.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
· Center for Writing Excellence
· Reference and Citation Generator
· Grammar and Writing Guides
· Learning Team Toolkit
Bottom of Form
The post Apply: Applying Analysis To A Business Issue Or Opportunity appeared first on Lion Essays.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Apply: Applying Analysis To A Business Issue Or Opportunity was first posted on March 6, 2019 at 6:29 pm.©2019 “Lion Essays”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@Lion Essays.com